Hello half of February!~
It's also the year of the snake.
It's been uh to long since I last updated, no worries I didn't die or anything.
Things have been hectic in a way, like a roller coaster if you will.
Anyway I don't live in Missouri anymore, I moved back to Utah thinking I was going to watch my two little brothers. When my mum and her boyfriend canceled there trip to Germany, so now I'm stuck here since sometime last June until now. I got moved from my mum's boyfriends house to a small cramped one room apartment, where everyone has to share a shower/bathroom. I also keep on finding nasty bugs in my room, lets just say not very good bugs. The stress has gotten to me, to the point I've been getting horrible stress rashes. So not fun when you leave the apartment to head to the library where people are around, I look/looked a mess.
Where I'm living, I don't have the internet. So the only time I get on, is when I head to the library or stay the weekend with my family. I've been looking for a job, so I can move out of that germ, bug, etc infested room. Or I also find a job, then get a room mate and move somewhere with them. My mum tells me, if I want to get out of that small room I better find a job but I'm looking.
I've been told a place is hiring, all I need to do is take a typing test to see how fast I can type. And if I type fast enough, I might just get the job since you just type all the time or that's what I'm told hah.. I have been told years ago, that the army wanted me to join just so I could type for them because they liked how I typed fast enough. Anyway I just want to find a job (like everyone does), and move out or move back to where my grandmother is so I can help her out. I've also noticed for awhile, I've been/always been sick and never not sick which is a hassle and kinda causes me more stress to say the least.
I asked a girl I liked for months/years now, and she said yes. But the week before Valentines Day, we broke up. It wasn't a bad one, she just thought we was better as friend. Which seems like it happens to me a lot, being only seen as a friend that is. But oh well, I'm used to it and we didn't break up in a bad way which is good :3
Other things has happened to me, but it would probably take to long to write. And yea don't want to write to much to drive anyone nuts, lets just say I'm okay (not) and leave it at that heh
Rules: If I tagged you (probably me saying on your profile something like "Tag, your it!" then just answer the questions I give you at the bottom into a new journal. Not that hard.
Don't think I was tagged, but I stole this from
It also confused me, so I might be doing it wrong. Oh well Questions:
1. Ever watch the popular BBC TV series Doctor Who? - Only one episode
2. Favorite time of the year? - It's a tough pick, probably Spring/Fall
3. Do you prefer Tumblr over Facebook? - Tumblr all the way
4. The best part of waking up? - There isn't a best part of waking up, I'd rather sleep.
Tempted to say Folgers in your cup though xD
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? - Probably dishes for my mum's boyfriend, no one knows how to clean after themselves
6. Number one most played song on your iPod? - Don't have one sadly ; A;
7. Ever watch the Alien movies? - The first one only once, not the other one's though.
8. If you had the choice to live in any of your favorite horror movies, which would it be? - Hmm I'll probably kick myself later on after answering this now, It's a choice between Shutter Island, Underworld (yes it's a horror movie), Shaun of the Dead, The Uninvited (wouldn't mind being crazy lol), and My Bloody Valentine (The remake). But I would have to pick Silent Hill.
9. Worst movie you've ever seen? - Uh...
Probably the Blair Witch Project, didn't really care for it
10. The last animal you held is now you. How screwed are you? - I don't remember what animal I last held, wait I think it was a dog. I wouldn't mind being a dog, so I'm not really screwed.
---- Questions to whoever wants to do this:
1. Whose your favorite character on Supernatural?
2. Do you like Tumblr or Twitter?
3. What's your favorite Final Fantasy Game and why?
4. What is your favorite animal?.. Whatever animal you pick is the animal you are stuck as, good luck!
5. What is your favorite anime?
6. If you could be one character from any anime, who would it be?
7. Who do you think you was in a past life?
8. What is your favorite yuri and yaoi?
9. Do you like the movie, The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
10. If you ever tried cosplaying, who would you cosplay as?
11. What game that's coming out soon, are you waiting for?
Sorry guys, so had to add a bonus one heh!!
---- Random Quote:
At this time, I thought we were just lucky. That unfair and cruel God altered our fate with a tiny miracle on a whim. I thought we even had the right to be happy. - Shouma Takakura (Mawaru Penguindrum)